Sunday 31 May 2015

Monthly Review - May 2015




I've been thinking about doing one of these for a while. I've been subscribed to Nicole's Newsletter for a good 6 or more months and every month without fail she sends out the review sheet. So this month, in an attempt to kickstart my blogging again (don't hold your breath, this rut is horrible) I thought I would take part and share it with all of you. 



The three things I’m most proud of from this past month are:
1. Reaching 40K on my second novel
2. Getting into a partial routine with work, home, writing
3. Not peeling after my holiday - win. 

The three things I’m most grateful for from this past month are:
1. My holiday - it was a much needed break, thanks dad!
2. The little amount of spending I did last month, hello treats!
3. My Boyfriend - he's probably the best man I have ever met


*********************************************************************************
Looking ahead to June, I am...
super excited about: My nephew's 6th birthday - where have the years gone? 

going to experiment with: The new book idea I thought of and style of writing 
fully committed to: writing said books, I've got three on the go - lets do this!
planning to read: The end of the bloodlines series
curious to learn more about: cooking
created for you, with love, by Nicole Antoinette of LifeLessBullshit.com
page1image7216


Why don't you go an subscribe and take part next month? It's not easy thinking up an answer to everything!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Template Made By pipdig