Friday 29 November 2013

Best Trip of My Life

Originally tonight I was supposed to be going to my friends house into his little "crib". No they actually have like a little out house which is called the crib. We were going to play pool and chill and just hang out which would have been nice. Unfortunately his little sister fell off a trampoline so he had to go take care of her, which is clearly what he had to do, i would have done the same. So here is Post 3. Now it didn't take long for me to decide what was the best trip of my life because even though I have been lucky enough to go to an array of places and experience many cultures there are only two holidays that have truly been incredible. My favourite things I've done on holiday were swimming with dolphins and my brothers wedding. (Yes I cried, I was a very proud sister! Infact, we all ended up crying. Quite cute actually).


Firstly I'm going to start with my trip to Florida in 2011. This was the most exciting thing for me because I had never been to America in all of my 18 years. I'd heard loads about it but never had the chance to actually see it. So when my dad told me we were going and all I had to pay for were my park tickets, I jumped at the Chance to go! Really there was only one reason I wanted to visit. The Wizarding World of Harry Potter. I am a massive Harry Potter fan and seeing/walking through Hogwarts and going on the ride was possibly one of the only things i actually looked forward too on that holiday. Plus getting to try Lucky Charms which are now my favourite cereal and the fact they cost £7.00 a box over here breaks my heart. Anyway, continuing on with the Potter Theme, I bought all the house T-shirts, I'm in hufflepuff so i wear that one the most and even got my own wand. Also tried Bertie botts every flavour beans, yes they really do mean every flavour! I also enjoyed the Hulk ride and all the 3D interactive ones!  




The main holiday that I would class as the best trip of my life would be the safari in Kenya. It was just incredible and if i could go back and see the Masai Mara I would. I enjoyed every minute of it, although being covered in orange dust was not ideal, the animals and the views were absolutely breathtaking. No amount of words could ever sum up the beauty and awe of the place so I will ramble on no more and let you view some of the sights that I was privileged to witness. 

There's a little bit of a mix so hopefully you'll enjoy my photography!









These two photos were taken from a lookout at one of the camps we stayed at. Photo doesn't do it enough justice!!


















This was supposed to be a night shot of a Leopard eating some meat, yes we were this close and sorry for the bad photography









Well I hope you enjoyed this little insight into my life. Until next time.

Ciao Bella.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Template Made By pipdig