Wednesday 27 November 2013

To New Beginnings

So here I am in my little room wondering what to do and I came across this. I thought: Why not start writing again? I spend so much time in here with a laptop, why not make use of it? Why not create something interesting to store my thoughts? And so here we go, probably a rubbish start but we all have to start somewhere. I just hope this fuels my imagination enough to continue writing the book I started about three years ago. 36 months and still on chapter two, it's going well.. 


I should be thinking about what I want to do with my life and what job I want etc. etc. but for tonight I just want to be me, the 20 year old with no complications. I don't want to worry about how much things cost or where i am going to be in three months time, or that i turn 21 in 43 days (a rough estimate, its about a month away!) or that tonight marks the fourth night where I've attempted to write and got writers block. So here are my rambles. However, I suppose I'll have to think about those things soon. Procrastination isn't that bad is it? Maybe just one more night. There are only a few episodes left before I have to wait another week to watch the next one. Whoever invented procrastination was clearly lazy. I need to curb my laziness, if you have any ideas shoot them at me. I feel like I need someone to be by my side and just tell me to get out of bed and go running! One step at a time ey! I keep telling myself, "get rid of this cold then sort out your eating habits, then exercise," I just get so annoyed at my laziness! Ever find that? You don't like something but you don't stop doing it. I hate how untidy my room is, but will I pick up my clothes and put them in a draw, no. So here I am in bed writing this. Least my hands are getting a work out!



I guess this first post isn't going to be very interesting or very long. I merely needed a starting point and well, I guess this is it. Although I spent half my night watching once upon a time so there wasn't much to write about. Maybe next time...

Ciao Bella.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Template Made By pipdig