Wednesday 16 April 2014

Dress Code | Ripped Denim




So last weekend I decided to sport some ripped denim jeans. These little babies were more on the pricey side of New Look and their Parisian line, but they caught my attention the moment I saw them. 

That's basically how I shop. If it jumps out, I buy it, if it doesn't I don't look twice. These are the perfect laid back skinny because they cling to your figure but only just enough, the rips don't stretch and you can still eat lots of food! 

Top is that annoying material, like linen, that creases as soon as you touch it. However this top is so beautiful that I just couldn't pass it up, even if this was from the teenage section. Beauty of being a petite female. 

The slippers I got for christmas so I don't actually know where they are from, I think Marks and Sparks (Marks and Spencer) and they are sooooo comfy *input heart eyed emoji* they feel like you're walking on pillows. Great for a stay at home day.

Thats all from me! 

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Template Made By pipdig