Saturday 26 April 2014

Dress Code | Travelling Home






On my way back from Lanzarote I knew that as soon as I got off that plane I would be cold, in anything I wore. As My luggage allowance really wasn't as much as I would have liked I didn't take any jeans with me so I decided to wear my baby pink maxi skirt from BooHoo.com. This has a small slit up the side of it (and is long enough for me to wear as a dress, oh the joys of being short) and the material has a silky cotton feel to it. I know that doesn't make any sense, but it's true. 

My little cute "He loves me, he loves me not" crop tee is from New Look. Yes, this is another purchase from the Generation Range. I've had this for about three years and I still love it! I think the font paired with with the daisy chain is super summery, so perfect for holiday. 

I also paired this with my Grey leather look jacket from New Look and some Toms.

What outfits do you wear on the plane?

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Template Made By pipdig