Monday 14 April 2014

Haul | Boots



As you can see this week I have a huge mix of goodies that I decided to try. I also felt like writing OH look another boots haul! I am taking most of this with me to Lanzarote, which is where I am now so will let you know all about them when I get back!!

I grabbed myself some brush cleaner from Estee Lauder which was a bargain at £12, especially when I enquired at the Clinque one and the woman at the counter told me it was £30!! Daylight robbery? Hopefully now I can give my brushes a proper clean. Also from the Estee section I got myself some blusher in Sensuous rose, this is £23, slight expensive but I was treating myself!

I have heard so many great things about Botanics so I thought I would see how good their eye make-up remover is. It's always hard to get mascara off, lets hope this is a goodun'.

Then I got to soap and glory and found it was three for two, so I bought the Archery brow which I have been itching to try as my brows are a bit scares at the moment, and two of the daily double eyeshadows to try and give myself some stability. I spend far too much time trying to decide what colour to wear on my eyes, now I have two easy choices!

Then of course there is another of the Rimmel colour rush lip pencils, which are just beautiful and I still can't get over how amazing these smell! I want to eat them!

Another eyeshadow I got was one of the collection work the colour pallets, these come in a range of colours but I went for the blue one specifically because they aren't too bright but are still colours and I don't own any blue eyeshadows. Crazy right?

And last but not least my hair dye. Ever since I started dying my hair red I have always tried to find different ones that I like. However, I will always end up back to this one, it smells amazing, the colour is beautiful and it doesn't leak for too long!

That's my spending habits done, hope the weather back home isn't too bad!


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Template Made By pipdig