Saturday 12 April 2014

Spring Time Nail Designs!



As I'm going on holiday tomorrow a lot of conversations this week between my mother and I have been about our nails. She got hers done on Thursday and they look amazing! So I turned to my favourite place of inspiration - Pinterest. 

Typing in Nail Designs is always a guilty pleasure of mine because I love to see all the different, funky designs people have started to do. I even saw ones that were burnt news paper - very clever! Whilst going through and picking my design, I decided to share with you - along with the design I chose - some of the designs that I really like and will hopefully get done throughout out spring and summer. 

I'll definitely be getting the Minnie Mouse pattern for when I go back to Disney Land - how cute!


The top right one has to be a favourite out of these four! I love the aztec design and the miss match of colours and design. I thought the polka dot one was cute and would be perfect for spring with the pastel colours. I really was torn between getting this one and the design I've actually chosen as the pastel pink and the flower just seemed like the perfect holiday nails!

Here is the design I actually went for:


Hope you all have a lovely week. Be back soon!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Template Made By pipdig