Tuesday 2 September 2014

Drugstore | Products Worth The Hype




The Drugstore - A beauty lovers favourite place to go to snap up some bargains and find some favourites.



Elf Gel Liner - I love this because it stays! Well, unless its like 50 degrees. It's also very easy to apply!

Collection Super Size Mascara - Probably one of my favourite drugstore mascaras as it does exactly what it says on the tin (tube). 

Rimmel Stay Matte Powder - I think everyone loves this holy grail drugstore item. Shine be gone!

Revlon Shadow Links - These cute little eyeshadows are some my favourite to buy. You can make any combination you want and they don't cost a lot of money. They are very pigmented and the colour selection is pretty good too!

Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer - I have tried and tested a few concealers but this one still comes tops and at £4.99 how can you go wrong?

Rimmel Kate Moss Lipsticks - These! How I never found them until a month ago I will never know. These are just amazing and the staying power is amazing. I don't have to re-apply throughout the day.



Those are my worth the hype products - do you have any to add?


Let me know!

post signature

3 comments:

  1. I love the Elf gel liner! I haven't found a better one since I first used it and it's so cheap! I never messed up my eyeliner with it.
    I keep wanting to try the Revlon links - I might have to have a look next time I'm in town.

    Rachael at broomfie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't tried another one so I couldnt even suggest anything! Definitely get your hands on some of the Shadow Links. Next month I'll be treating myself to a few more of them!

      Delete
  2. The Collection lasting perfection concealer and Rimmel stay matte powder are some of my favs too! I also LOVE the Maybelline gel liner - doesn't budge all day. Sam xx

    www.insamazement.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Template Made By pipdig