Monday 6 April 2015

Under Inspection | This Works


Until I turned 20 I never used moisturiser. My mother used to hate it and she would always tell me that she has moisturised since she was 14 and the doctors say her skin is a amazing. Well mine isn't and I haven't managed to find one that fits my skin.

My skin still isn't perfect yet but this little gem seems to keep it moisturised over night and it's light enough that it doesn't feel too sticky on the skin.



It comes in a handy tube which not only stand by its own but has a pump which allows for ease and (best of all) no mess. I don't get product stuck under my arylic nails which is always a winner. 

I've mentioned it many times before but my nose is probably the worst part of my face skin wise, so finding something that works is really hard. However, this little beauty is perfect for hydrating my skin during the night. 

This can be used morning or evening, or even both and honestly I've loved every application. The only downside would be the smell when it comes out the bottle. I don't know if it goes away or you get used to it but after a while it fades.

Let me know your thoughts if you've used this!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Template Made By pipdig