Tuesday 14 April 2015

Blogger Crush | Thumbelina Lillie



Following on from my Blogmas post I decided it was about time I praised the Bloggers that I love to read all the time. There a loads so this series will hopefully continue on for a while and I do every one justice.





Megan has one of the most simplistically pretty, professional blogs, I have had the pleasure to come across and I love it. There is a mix of fashion, beauty and lifestyle and her writing style is one that keeps me interested throughout the whole post.

Her review posts of beauty products are very informative. She gives brief backgrounds on products and her own opinions too. She definitely knows how to put fun into a review. Her fashions posts are something I covet as her style is so original. While you might not like everything there is certainly attire for every occasions and I assure you there will be at last one Item you want to get your hands on.

Lifestyle posts range from events to opinions on other, much like this post, but are always kindhearted and full of interesting snippets.

Don't forget to go and check her out at http://www.thumbelinalillie.com

Who is your blogger crush?

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Template Made By pipdig