Tuesday 23 December 2014

BLOGMAS: The Christmas Tag



It's December, which in my book means it's entirely acceptable to talk about christmas! What better way to start than with this tag I found from Thumbelina Lillie's blog called The Christmas Tag




1. When do you start getting excited about Christmas?

As soon as mother allows the decorations to be put up!

2. What's your favourite Christmas colour?
Red is always THE christmas colour but as christmas can now be so many different ones I'll have to stick with red as it's the most traditional

3. What's your favourite Christmas movie?
I don't really watch movies on christmas, just the special episodes on telly.

4. Do you have any Christmas traditions?
It changed every year!

5. Which are your favourite Christmas songs?
There are loads but my top three are Band Aid do they know it's christmas, The Pogues Fairytale of New York and Wizard I wish it could be christmas everyday. 

6. Do you like to stay in your PJ's or get dressed up for Christmas?
Again it depends on whats happening with the family, if we are going out then I'll get dressed up but if we are staying in all day I stay in pyjamas. 

7. If you could only buy one person a Christmas present this year, who would it be?
Depends on the money situation, if it wasn't an option I would buy a holiday to florida for the entire family as technically thats one present.  



8. What do you like to do on your Winter/Christmas break?
I don't get a break... 

9. Favourite Christmas smell?
Christmas Dinner, it's always the best smell!

10. What's your favourite make-up look for the Festive season?
As I'm not into the make up scene as much as I'd like to be (I'm still working on my technique) I don't really have a 'make-up look' however I have been loving the classic gold eye for the festive season.

11. Giving presents or receiving presents?
Giving, it's always better to make someone happy. I love seeing their faces when they open gifts. 


12. Handmade Christmas cards or bought?
Handmade ones are more thoughtful but they just take too long to make - plus I don't even send cards!

13. What's your favourite Christmas food?
LOVE Pigs in blankets along with carrot and swede mash. 


Thats my answers - what are yours?
I tag Danielle from Lovely Chubly and Kirstie from A Yellow Brick Blog
       
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Template Made By pipdig