Wednesday 10 December 2014

BLOGMAS: Top Ten | Christmas Songs


Next year I won't have any christmas blog posts to do! If you have any ideas leave them in the comments below and let me know what you'd like to see!

The year has definitely gone far too fast for me and I cannot believe that in less than a month I will be 22. 22! It's ridiculous! 

In light of this I thought I would share my top favourite christmas songs with you. 

1. Wizard - I Wish It Could Be Christmas Everyday. This song has been played every christmas since the beginning of my time on this earth. When this song plays I know it's Christmas Time. Although the video is probably one of the weirdest out there!


2.Mariah Carey - All I Want For Christmas Is You. Probably one of the more sad christmas songs but it's definitely a traditional one that will be played in my car to work this December.


3. Wham! - Last Christmas. Another Sad one but another traditional song which gets everybody singing this time of year!


4. Train - Shake up Christmas. The only reason I like this song is because it's nice to see someone making new Christmas songs. I don't think enough of them are made! Plus by the second chorus you just want to dance along to it!


5. John Lennon - So This Is Christmas. Can you guess I like traditional songs yet? Probably one of the first songs I start singing when someone mentions Christmas!


6. Paul McCartney - Wonderful Christmas Time. My happy song.


7. Chris Rea - Driving Home For Christmas. Listened to this the first time I came home from uni for christmas. It was very apt!



8. Shakin' Stevens - Merry Christmas Everyone. Another one to dance around too! Last year I danced with my niece and nephew to this!



9. Band Aid 1984 - Do They Know It's Christmas Time. Probably the most Iconic Christmas song which everyone should know as it has been remade so many times. A song which has to played every year and should never be forgotten. 



10. The Pogues - Fairytale of New York. THE christmas song which just makes everyone happy. Everyone knows the words and we all love it. Or at least my friends and family do!


What songs do you love this time of year?
Let me know in the comments!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Template Made By pipdig