Saturday 6 December 2014

BLOGMAS: First Look | Milani Bella Eyeshadows


It's not very often that I buy enough items in a collection to actually write a post before I've had a chance to try them. However, this one is certainly an exception. 

These eyeshadows are from the new collection in Milani called Bella. They come in twelve different colours and all of them are beautiful.

I have nine colours, pictured below in order from left to right, top to bottom; Bella Navy, Bella Rouge, Bella Gold, Bella Taupe, Bella Charcoal, Bella Bronze, Bella Champagne, Bella Rose, and Bella Ivory. 




I am so excited to get stuck in and use these - what do you think of them?
Let me know in the comments!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Template Made By pipdig