Wednesday 3 December 2014

BLOGMAS: December TBR


Well we are on the last books of the year! Where did that time go? I still think I'm turning 21 in January not 22!

The Killables : This has been on my bookshelf all year - it's definitely time for me to actually read this one!

Losing It: Interested to see how I like this novel as it's not something I would have normally picked up. 

She Is Not Invisible: One of my most recent purchases. The blurb of this book caught my attention and I an very excited to read this book!

Amy & Roger's Epic Detour: I blame BookTube entirely for this purchase. 

Have you read any of these? Reading anything this month?
Let me know in the comments!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Template Made By pipdig