Saturday 3 May 2014

Dress Code | Holiday Nights Pt. 1


This was probably one of the most comfortable outfits I have worn. Perfect for a chilled night in the canaries. 

The top is from New Look, generation of course, its in the colour baby pink. It's a half crop as it doesn't quite reach the waist but isn't high enough above it to show much flesh, (unless you lift your arms up). 

My shorts are from George in Asda. Mum came home with these before we went to florida. The light material dries very quickly, handy for those water rides, but over in Lanzarote they were useful to keep you cool. 

For my hair I just used a ring donut which you can get quite cheaply on amazon. I think mine cost me £2. 


post signature

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12301621/?claim=pqdtbcx4y4w">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Template Made By pipdig