Thursday 8 May 2014

Food | Poor Recreations



This week I thought I would try my hand at putting my basic cooking skills onto my blog. It will probably be very shoddy, so I apologise in advance. I attempted to create a dish that I ordered in a restaurant a couple months back. Unfortunately I cannot remember the original name but it was courgette and pesto pasta.

First, I set my pasta to boil and wait for the pasta to go soft. To recreate this I fried my slices of courgette in a bit of olive oil until they turn slightly golden brown on both sides. Once it's gone brown I added in two teaspoons of pesto and mixed it around a little more and adding a bit more oil. Next, I drain the pasta and pour it into a bowl then over the top I pour over the courgette, oil and pesto, mix up a little and top with mozzarella cheese. 

Let me know if you try it. 



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Template Made By pipdig