Tuesday 8 July 2014

Under Inspection: TRESemmé Keritin Smooth


Note: This was supposed to be posted yesterday as the start of my new weekly series. I cannot believe I failed already but I did have to look after my mum as I was worried she may have had concussion. Not an excuse but from today everything will be back on track - don't go any where!


To begin I would like to introduce you to my new series. This will be a weekly product review where I tell you how good, or bad, I think a product is. Without further a due lets get started.

Today I am putting the TRESemmé Keritin Smooth heat protection spray under inspection and tearing it apart letting you know my personal opinions of this product.

To begin with I would like to start with the smell. It does have the standard tresemme smell but it's slight more tangy. I like ti as it stops me using from too much whereas with the standard heat protection spray smells so good I tend to over use it...

On the bottle it claims to give smoother, easier to style hair. Smoother definitely, my hair literally feels like silk after I use this. Easier to style...? I wouldn't say so as my hair either isn't styled or is straight, and how hard is it to straighten hair?! 

However that said I do really like this and I would recommend this to people who want a good heat protection and smoother shinier hair.

Have you used and of the Keritin Smooth range? Let me know what you thought!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Template Made By pipdig