Friday 25 July 2014

Fictional Bucket List

Image From Google Images




I don’t know why but I felt this would make an interesting blog post. Everyone has a list of things they want to do before they die; visit Kenya, skydive, zorbing, or swimming with dolphins. Whatever it is I’m sure you never thought to include fictional ones.

There are loads of book, TV programmes and films that give people so much emotion they can fall in love with it all over again. Sometimes we even wish it was real (Come on who doesn’t want to go to Hogwarts!). So I decided I would make myself a fictional bucket list. A list of all the things I would do if these things were real.

15: Lord of the Rings – Walk into Mordor

14: The Avengers – Defend the earth

13: Percy Jackson – Discover I am a demi-god and go to Camp Half-Blood

12: How to Train Your Dragon – Go for a ride with Toothless

11: Star Wars – Be one with the force, possibly become a Jedi Knight

10: Bing Bang Theory – Sit in Sheldon’s spot

9: Little Mermaid – Explore underwater with Ariel

8: Once Upon a Time – Help with Operation Cobra

7: Vampire Academy – Train to be a guardian and fall in love with my extremely attractive trainer

6: Hunger Games – Survive the Hunger Games

5: Divergent – Make it into Dauntless

4: Gossip Girl – Visit Paris and ride on a vesper

3: Doctor Who – To travel in time on the Tardis and learn the doctors real name

2: Harry Potter – become and animagus with the marauders and solemnly swear that I am up to no good

1: Pirates of the Caribbean – Visit Tortuga and have an adventure with Jack Sparrow



So there’s what I wish I could do. What would be on your list?

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Template Made By pipdig