Wednesday 9 July 2014

Top Ten | Sweet Treats


Now if you didn't know this about me yet - you do now. I have a HUGE sweet tooth and usually I don't like to share... If I do, just know you are lucky and caught me in a social mood. That being said, today I thought I would share with you my top ten favourite sweet treats that I will literally go crazy for.

10. White Malteasers; Don't know if you saw the tweet here I bought 25 bags of them - but I did. I ate them all, and I want more. 

9. Violet and Rose Creams; I know these probably don't look the most appetising but they are definitely yummy!

8. Choc Ice; Simple Staple. I love these, they're so easy to eat. It's hard being a sweet tooth with sensitive teeth!

7. Softmints in Spearmint; as much as mints a re refreshing, they're also extremely tasty! Definitely a winner for me

6. Jelly Tots; Need I say more?

5. Lorge White Chocolate; This is a goodie but a saddie. I can only get this from Ireland so I only have it once a year - maybe thats why it's so good. Still if you ever visit southern ireland and you pass this beauty I urge you to go in. Its a melt in your mouth kinda chocolate. 

4. Cadburys Crunchie Blast; Popping candy in an ice-cream yes please!

3. Scones with Cream and Jam; Plain scones by themselves are amazing but with cream and jam it adds that little bit of extra sweetness. 

2. Pez; I don't know what it is about these but as soon as I see the packs of 8 I cannot go past without picking some up!

1. Parma Violets; If you don't like these then good, I will literally wrestle you for them. 


What are your favourites? Let me know!

post signature

1 comment:

  1. https://www.cadbury.co.uk/products/Jelly-Popping-Candy-Shells-3760?p=3760

    ???

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Template Made By pipdig