Thursday 3 July 2014

Films I Want To See This Month | July


You should all be well aware by now that I love films. I didn't get to see many that I wanted too last month but I have another list of films coming out this month and i'd like to share the ones I want to see with you.


Walking On Sunshine:



My mum and I are looking forward to seeing this singing beauty. So far it doesn't have the best reviews but I think I'll judge the film myself before I believe any of them. After all, John Carter didn't have the best reviews either but mum and I enjoyed that as well.

The Purge: Anarchy;



I have never seen The Purge, but this film does look very interesting and I do like the idea. For a film not for real life! God imagine that. 

Sex Tape:


Who doesn't love a good comedy with Cameron Diaz!

Hercules:


It might be another remake but honestly, Dwayne Johnson with his shirt off? Yes please!


What will you be seeing this month?!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Template Made By pipdig