Tuesday 15 July 2014

Birchbox | July 2014


First Look: 



Contents;






Lifestyle Extra: Vita Coco Coconut Water; The Celeb favourite uber-hydrating drink bursting with natural potassium to keep you energised all day.
I put this in the fridge for 24 hours before I drank this and I cannot decide if I like this or not. I am not a fan of coconut but this didn't taste like coconut just gone off lemonade... weird right?

Welda Millet Nourishing Shampoo; Keep hair in top condition this summer with the natural organic fortifying shampoo.
I seriously hope this smells better in the shower because smelling it in the tube - cheesy feet springs to mind!

LAQA & Co: Sheer Lip Lube Pencil in Menatour; A high gloss pencil to add a pop of sheer, nourishing wearable colour.
Sine when was purple a wearable colour? I'll have to find a look to try and a make up look that I can use this with!

Whish Lavender Body Butter; Not your granny's lavender - this sweet scented antioxidant rich lotion nourishes skin.
This feels like a nourishing cream but smells horrid. I have a lot of lavender things and this is not one of the good ones.

Gilchrist & Soames English Spa Sea Kelp Mineral Bath; This delightfully foamy gel contains marine nutrient sea kelp to invigorate the skin
This smells okay, looking forward to trying it in my next shower.

Balance Me Wonder Eye Cream; A Light, hardworking formula to brighten the eye area and keep wrinkles at bay.
Definitely not enough in this for a tester but I do like it!

Do you get a birch box? Let me know what you got

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Template Made By pipdig