Tuesday 2 December 2014

BLOGMAS: Intro and My Inspirations


Usually all the YouTubers do Vlogmas, however, I'm not that comfortable with a camera yet and so I've decided to do BLOGmas. I'll be blogging every day throughout the month of December up until Christmas. Then I'll be taking a week long break and so my last blog post of the year will be 28th December and I will restart blogging on 5th January - everyone needs a break right? 


What better way to start than with the people who inspire me.



It’s not very often I look to other people – but we all have role models and every writer, artist or YouTuber needs their inspiration. Whether they’re a celebrity or not if you feel inspired by them, well they probably are your role models and the people you want to most be like. However you need to stay away from that, let them inspire you by all means but don’t aspire to be just like them, stay yourself and let them influence things you do but don’t change a thing about yourself. Your prefect.




As it’s Christmas I thought I would share the love to some of the people in my life who inspire me to become a better person, writer and blogger.

My inspirations are random people, some I’ve met, some I haven’t but I have a great twitter relationship with them ad today I’m sharing their names, websites and what they do for me – even if they don’t even know it. 

One of my aims in life is to inspire people like these ladies do for me, so for the girls here are the ones who inspire me and I hope they can inspire you too.

Family and Friends:

First and foremost is my mother. As it should be for any woman. Mothers are the first women we know in our lives and I happen to have an exceptional bond with mine. She is, and always will be, the best friend I could ever ask for. She comforts me when I am sad, she scolds me when I am wrong and she gives me blunt and to the point advice even if it upsets me because she loves me and I need to hear it. 

She is the strongest woman I have ever met, she can hold her own and has even taught me to recognise when is the best times to not say something even though I really want to – and I am so much better for it. I can tell this woman anything, even though she will more than likely already know what I am about to tell her, and she doesn’t judge. She will support me in anything I do, provided it isn’t something completely crazy (like that time I thought about studying to become a nurse with the army – yeah I know! It was a moment of madness). Some people wouldn’t dream about talking with their mums like I do, but she is one in a million and she is mine. I wouldn’t be the woman I am today without her.

Danielle is a Twitter find, although probably not a complete stranger. When I started up a conversation with her on twitter little did I know that she was going to the university I had just left and living with one of my hometown friends. However, she tweeted me back, we talked about her blog, I started my blog and that was the beginning of our beautiful friendship. She is the reason I have a blog and one of the inspirations that keeps we writing. If I complain she tells me to stop being so ridiculous and to just write, that she loves my writing and this in itself gives me the courage to continue – because I can do this. There is only one problem with her – she lives too god damn far away! 

Bloggers

Next on my inspiration list is Megan from wonderful you. I’ve never met this redheaded beauty but I find her writing style so inspirational and beautiful that it makes me want to continue writing every time I read something. I look at her blog and I think – I’m going to get mine to that level of success (I don’t think, I want a blog like that). In recent months she has had a few posts that have spoken to me and made me proud of her. I know proud and I have never even met this wonderful lady! (see what I did there!) her body confidence posts and her love for her friends, beauty and life inspires every fibre of my being into becoming just as creative with words as she is. 

Her main posts that inspire me are the ones where she dedicates them to her friends, like this body confidence one paying homage to Alex, this one to her friend Laura (and others), this post that just makes you feel all warm inside - Peak District Post along with all of her amazing fashion posts make her one of my favourite bloggers, an inspiration and someone I would love to meet. 

Speaking of Laura! Not only does she have the coolest last name (one that we share!) Laura Jane Williams has become somewhat of a twitter friend and inspiration to me. I find myself wanting to share my writing progress with her, and so I regularly tweet her and ask how she’s getting on, and she tweets back – twitter friend! Ha! She has her own blog, which I love, and she’s even got her own e-book. Talk about a girl after my own heart! Hearing about how well she is doing with her writing only makes me want to write more, which is what I have been doing, you should see my posts, they’re scheduled up for the next month! Back to the point, if you are looking for a good blog and some interesting post look no further than this lovely ladies own space on the internet. She writes about being lost which comes very close to my heart, about hard decisions, girl problems and basically everything about life. These are the kind of posts I want to slip in during the other types of posts on my blog. As I’ve said before I don’t want or need a niche but I like schedule. I beg you to go and read some of these and not get hooked. 

The last blogger I am going to mention is Suzie from Hello October. She works full time, manages to daily blog AND upload YouTube videos along with looking after a puppy. She’s a superwoman and I aspire to be like that. In a way I am but I’d like to be a bit more successful, slowly but surely I’ll get there. Anyway, off of me and onto Suzie. She is my go to blog for all things beauty. She throws in a little lifestyle and fashion along the way and honestly I love a bit of a mixture. 

Celebrities:

Emma Watson and Jennifer Lawrence are two celebrities who know how to be role models. Emma with her He for She campaign showing us that the world can be equal. Jennifer with her quotes about body confidence and her recent naked photos leak. They prove that woman can be inspiriting, beautiful and strong without the need for anyone other than themselves. You don’t need to be a size 2 to be beautiful and you don’t need a man to be heard. Keep being you and you’ll be perfect. 

Are you inspired by anyone?
Let me know who in the comments and I’ll be sure to check them out!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Template Made By pipdig