Sunday 2 February 2014

The Weekly Update #5






Got massively wet feet, tip: don't wear dolly shoes in the rain | swotches of my two new lip products | Jack Ryan at the cinema with my favourite drink

Make up for my night out | High School Musical Two in the Taxi; WIN | This tasted amazing, pasta in a pesto sauce with courgette and mozzarella 

 Pretty Wall paper in the restaurant | Favourite dessert ever, lemon tart with vanilla custard | My newest purchase thanks to Wonderful You aka Megs


My friend built an Iron Man suit!! | Cat decided to bring me a present | This brush has changed my make-up routine! Flawless finish with everything.


Must Watch of the Week: Lost Girl. Shed many a tear at episode 11 of series four. Cried like a baby, was very tuggy at the heart strings. 

Song of the Week: Another song Feat. Rihanna. Go and get your hands on Shakira's  new single Can't Remember to Forget You. To me it sounds like a mix of Reggae and R&B, which just makes me want to dance, which you should already know I love and therefore understand why I love this song! Go Get It!!

Wishing For: My goodies to arrive so I can write a blog haul post! Would also like to find somewhere to buy Nars products, I feel I need to try a few of them as people keep raving about it!


That's my week in a nutshell;

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Template Made By pipdig