Thursday 6 February 2014

Favourite Three

Admitting this isn't one of my own ideas wounds me a little because its just a great way to get to know someone. I read this article in PixieWoo's TWO magazine and I loved it so decided to do my own. Here's the one from the magazine if you haven't seen it:


Places:
1. Austrailia; Although this is just a fantasy, I can't wait till i finally manage to make it over there. 
2. Kenya; If you have ever stood on top of a mountain and looked down you will understand, the view of this place is incredible. 
3. Florida, I've only been once but it was the most fun place I have ever been, and I will go again in my lifetime. 

Books:
1. The Single Woman; If you ever need a pick me up, from any situation, get your hands on this, you will feel inspired and motivated.
2. I'd Tell You I Love You, But Then I Would Have To Kill You, such a good read, the whole series is just amazing, for girls all ages! I mean who doesn't love a secret spy school. 
3. The Hunger Games; The Mockingjay. Possibly the only book to ever make me cry.

Films:
1. Pirates of the Caribbean. All time favourite, just keeps my attention for the whole film and I never get tired of it. 
2. The Mummy; Such a classic film, love a bit of history with a twist. 
3. The Mask of Zorro; A classic storyline that everyone in the family will love. 

Music:
1. Loca - Shakira; Possibly one of the best songs I have ever heard, I love it. 
2. Fearless - Taylor Swift; Been my favourite song since I first found out about Taylot Swift.
3. Poet - Bastille. This has made me think about my ex more than ever, but if he hadn't done all the bad things, along with the good, I wouldn't be who I am today and this blog wouldn't exist. 

Make-up Products:
1. Expert Face Brush by Real Techniques. Without this I wouldn't have the flawless look I get 
2. Estee Lauder Signature Lipstick in Red; What's a girl without a red lippy?
3. Maybelline FIT me conceler; perfect for a lazy make-up day


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Template Made By pipdig