Sunday 9 February 2014

The Weekly Update #6



We had some sun, after a week of rain | Went to the Hair dressers | Getting a little too nerdy and keep watching Power Rangers

Tried to take some pictures for an outfit post, didn't really work though | Pretty pattern on my new top | I have literally the weirdest friends... Don't even know how to explain it. 

Must Watch of the Week: Literally make sure I stay awake for tonights episode of Musketeers on BBC One, its definitely a must see for me.  

Song of the Week: Poet by Bastille. It's inspired me to write my book again. Although I am suffering from Writers Block. 

Product of the Week: Bourjois Happy Light Foundation. Perfect for any day where you don't want to wear too much makeup!


Youtube Video of the Week: Drugstore Dupes. Who doesn't love good products that don't break the bank - watch it here

Wishing For: Something for my unruly skin. It's so dry!

Didn't really do much this week. Next weekend should be way more fun!


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Template Made By pipdig