Monday 25 August 2014

Under Inspection | Soap And Glory Puffy Eye Attack





It Claims: Loaded with anti-dark circle and anti-puff BOTANICAL PEPTIDES, detoxifying OXYGINSENG™ TECHNOLOGY, HYPER HYDRATORS and COOL-CUCUMBER-X™, Soap & Glory™ Puffy Eye Attack™ is a fast-acting, de-bloating, skin-firming, collagen-boosting GENIUS IN A JAR!
  • Tackles dark circles and puff
  • Firms, tones, rehydrates
  • Boosts collagen production
  • Helps kick-start stagnant undereye circulation
  • Cools, soothes and moisturises
  • Perfectly balanced for all skin types


Pro's: Light
          No Smell
          Easy to apply

Con's: Leaves a residue under the eyes after drying
           Doesn't tackle dark circles
          

My Thoughts: I love Soap and Glory products but this one is definitely a flop for me. I bought this because it claims to tackle dark circles will I've used this for a couple months now and my dark circles are still there. Not even faded a little! I get enough sleep, I work out and I don't stay up late regularly so surely these should have been depleted by now? 

It's such a good product and I have seen a difference in the firmness around my eyes along with the skin being a lot smoother. It's also very cooling and relaxing on the skin.

I would give this a 3/5 purely because it didn't work on my eyes. Don't let this put you off, it worked it all other areas for me! Least give it a try

Have you tried this? Let me know what you thought!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Template Made By pipdig