Friday 1 August 2014

Films I Want To Watch This Month | July


How it is August already I don't know. Christmas will be here before we know it at this rate.

The weather has been vile today. Rain coming down like it's trying to flood us again - don't worry I'm safe - but it hasn't affected the internet yet so I'm trying to get this out before it dies.

This month I want to see at the cinema the following films:


Step up all in: I love (miss) dancing and these films always fill me with happiness so this will definitely be a must see. 





Expendables 3: They just keep adding in more people; and thank god (Antonio Banderas, Hello!) I am so looking forward to this film. I even rewatched the first two after seeing the trailer.. Is that bad?





The Giver: I haven't read the book of this but hearing a few book tubers talk about it, I watched the trailer and instantly knew I had to see this film.



If I stay: Again another book I haven't read but after seeing the trailer I may have to get my hands on this series.




What will you be watching this month?

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Template Made By pipdig