Friday 29 August 2014

Favourites | August 2014


Another month over, another monthly favourites - Can someone tell me where this year is going please?




This month I haven't tried anything new but I have remained loyal to some and rekindled love for others.

Yankee Candle Black Cherry; This is my favourite scent of candle. It makes me happy and I could happily only smell that for the rest of my life. It's yumminess and happy summed up into one.

Mini Ghost Escape; This might just be my signature perfume. I have never liked a perfume so much as this little gem!

No7 Instant Radiance; My favourite foundation ever! Well the only one I have found to give me the coverage I need without getting flakey on my nose. 

Rimmel Kate Moss Eyeshadow Pencil in Rose Gold; The in colour at the moment ad I have to say - yes I do agree, it's beautiful.

Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer; When I don't wear any foundation this is the perfect concealer for my skin and give you that awake but pretty look.

Real Techniques Setting Brush; Perfect for concealer 

Assassins Blade; This was my favourite book that I read this month - let me know if you want a full review!

What have you been loving?


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Template Made By pipdig