Friday 22 August 2014

Make Up Look | Bright Eyes


Disclaimer: My friend is amazing and she's a make-up artist. This post is to show you a look we created not a tutorial on how to do this. Yes that is an instagram filter on the above photo.


Bright eyes have never been my thing. I have always heard that certain colours look better for certain eyes. While that's true my make up artist friend believes you can suit any colour as long as it is applied in the right way.


So having already tried and loved the Kate Moss Rimmel Eyeshadow Pencil in Rose Gold I went out and bought them in Amethyst and Electric Blue. I took them over to my talented friends house where she got to play around with my face. Here's is what happened with the finished look;



Face: Chanel Vitalumière Aqua Creme Compact; 10 Beige
         Rimmel Stay Matte Powder; Translucent
         Chanel Soleil Tan
Lips:  Rimmel Apocalypse; Apocalyptic 
Eyes: Rimmel Kate Moss Eye Shadow Crayon; Electric Blue
         Rimmel Kate Moss Eye Shadow Crayon; Amethyst
         Mac Eye Shadows; Stars and Rockets, Parfait Amour and Beauty Marked (Top Lid)
                                     Fresh Water and Deep Truth (Bottom Under Lashes)
                                     Shroom (Inner Corner)
         Loreal Paris Volume Million Lashes; Luminizer Hazel Eyes


This turned out to be one of my favourite looks that we created that day. She enjoyed having a face to ruin and play with while I got content for my blog. It was a win win. Hopefully there will be more says like this in the future! *hint hint* *wink wink*.

Hope you liked this look! Keep a look out for more soon.

Any make up looks you want to see?

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Template Made By pipdig