Friday 8 August 2014

Wishlist | August 2014






Shany Cosmetics The Masterpiece 7 Layers All-in-One Makeup Set | Zoeva Luxe Prime Set | Zoeva Rose Gold Set | No7 Hot Cloth Cleanser | No7 Cleansing Oil | MaxFactor Colour | Elixir Lip Liner (Brown & Nude/Mauve) | Coastal Scents Revealed Pallette | Max Factor CC Sticks (All 5) | Gucci Guilty Fragrance




So it's that time of the month again where I tell you what I am lusting over - I mean have you seen those Zoeva Brushes! They are just so pretty!

My brothers boyfriend has been trying out the No7 Cleanser against the Liz Earle and he says they are the same, except Liz Earle has the best cloths!

That Revealed palette is literally beautiful, I need it in my life!

Anything you want from this list?
Let me know what you're wishing for!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Template Made By pipdig