Monday 18 August 2014

Under Inspection | Rimmel Colour Rush Lip Balm










DescriptionMoisturising Long Lasting Lip Colour ALLURING COLOUR, TENDER LIPS… So Kissable!
Long lasting Vibrant Colour AND Moisturising Power in the same breath in the easiest gesture ever. So Vibrant… So Light… for lips good enough to eat!

Disclaimer: All pro’s and cons, along with my view are my own opinions. This product may or may not work for you. This is just how I found the product to work for me.

Pro’s:
- Smells Incredible
- Very pigmented colour
- Easy application
- Moisturising
- Colour range

Cons:
- Can stain (doesn’t happen all the time)
- Sticky directly after application
- Packaging

My View: I absolutely love this product. I have incredibly dry lips, always have, and I find it very difficult to find products that have the staying power  and doesn’t get the moisture sucked out of it by my lips. This one however manages to last quite a few hours longer. I still lose most of the moisture but it lasts a good 6-7 hours unlike lipsticks which usually only last 2-3. I find this lip crayon extremely easy to use and you will more than likely always find one of these in my handbag! My only downpoints are the stickiness after application as this can take up to 10 minutes to disappear – very annoying, and the packaging beause there has been more than one occasion where I have damaged the tip with the lid!

Verdict: I would definitely recoomend this product to anyone who is lazy with make up and likes a quick and easy application, or simply to anyone who covets lip products.

Have you tried this product? Let me know!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Template Made By pipdig