Monday 4 August 2014

Under Inspection | John Frieda LUXURIOUS VOLUME TOUCHABLY FULL CONDITIONER




Today’s Under Inspection is a conditioner which I recently finished – so this product is also an empty! I’m also going to do this in a little bit of a different format. Let me know if you like reviews this way.


·         What it claims:
·         Maintains volume and texture of freshly coloured hair.
·         Formulated with a lightweight volumising wax. This conditioner detangles while adding flexible firmness to hair strands, helping maintain the texture and volume of freshly coloured hair. The end result is boosted volume with increased stylability and touchably soft, natural-looking fullness.

What I Think:

I have always said there are pro’s and con’s to everything in life. Every decision, product, television programme and everything else you can name will have good and bad things about it. For me, this definitely applied to this product.

Pro’s:        My hair was incredibly soft!
                It was easy to style after
                Detangles so there are no nasty knots after getting out the shower

Con’s:       Price
                No volume added to my hair
                Can’t get the entire product out of the packaging.

As you can see above, everyone’s opinions are different, these are my pro’s and con’s for this product. I bought these because they were on offer in Tesco at 2 for £8, whereas just one of these babies is £5.89 all by itself! Like I say above, I didn’t feel this gave my hair any extra volume at all, I even tried blow drying my hair upside down and didn’t work for me. I also had to cut off the top and scoop out the product when I got to the end as there just wasn’t enough to squeeze out – which was quite a bit I might add! However, this did make my hair super soft and very easy to straighten. Even brushing my hair was easier, the brush just seems to glide through after using this.

I think this product is not going to be purchased again but I am testing out a couple of other products from the brand.

Have you tried this product? How did it work for you?


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Template Made By pipdig