Wednesday 6 August 2014

August TBR





Hello There!

Welcome back. Today I am going to list all the books I'm planning on reading this month. If you fancy picking some up and reading along with me drop me a comment!


Kindle:

Phantom Of The Opera: This is my favourite film/stage show and I am super excited to read this to see how it was originally told. 

The Glimpse: Looking forward to this as I have had it for ages.

Angelbound & Scala: Half Demon fighter - I'm in! Got to read these before Armageddon is released in October!

Paperback:

The Assassins Blade: Filling my time and heart with short stories of Celaena while I wait for my pre-order delivery of Heir of Fire. 

Taste of Darkness: Finally finishing Avry's trilogy - if you haven't read these get your hands on them!

Bitterblue: One of my favourite series - can't wait to finish it.

Partials: Interesting Ideas.

Tried not to give too much away, I'll hopefully do some reviews on these! 

What are you reading this month?

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Template Made By pipdig