Sunday 20 April 2014

The Beauty Scenario Tag

Hoping where you are is as sunny as Lanzarote was. As I don't get back till 11:30pm I decided I would post this instead of a weekly update so I can do a post on my holiday. Its coming don't worry.


The Questions:
1. You have to get rid of all your foundations and you can only keep one high end and one drugstore, which do you keep?

I haven't actually tried many High end foundations yet, but I am planning a trip to London soon, and I will be coming home with as many samples as I can so I'll update you when the times comes!
Drugstore would definitely have to be No7 Beautifully Matte. It's just amazing and I love it. I'm never shiny and it doesn't sit on my nose funny, if you've read my other posts you'll know my nose hates me and likes to be flaky.

2. You go for an interview and the lady interviewing you has lipstick on her teeth. Do you approach the subject or ignore it completely?

I think I would have to ignore it. I'm not sure how I would confidently tell someone who is interviewing me they have lipstick on their teeth...

3. You're not feeling yourself and need a pick me up. Which lipstick do you put on to make yourself feel beautiful?

It would depend on the circumstanced but I would either go for my signature Estee Lauder Red lipstick or my Rimmel Colour Rush lip pencil in a baby pink colour (It's packed so I can't find the name!)

4. You go back in time for a day to your teenage years, how would you do your hair and makeup differently?

I would actually do make up and my hair! And probably take a course teaching me how to do it!

5. You ask your hairdresser for a shoulder length Pixie Lott hair cut, but they hear wrong and give you a pixi cut. Do you a) Smile, say thank you, leave and call your mum hysterical b) Cry in the chair and things get awkward or c) Complain to the manager and demand a refund.

A) I'm not good with confrontation i'll just go home and cry! I'll let my mum do the complaining!

6. Your friend surprises you with a 4 day city break and you have 1 hour to pack. Which 'do it all' palette do you pack in your makeup bag?

Probably my mew collection eye shadow palette, because even though it's blues they aren't too dark and they can still go with everything!

7. Your house has been robbed, don't worry everyone is safe, but your beauty stash has been raided. What's the product you really hope is safe?

I don't go a day without concealer or mascara so if they took them I would be barefaced and red! 

8. Your friend borrows your makeup and returns it in awful condition. Do you a) Just pretend you haven't noticed b) Ask them to repurchase it or c) Secretly do the same to something of theirs

I'm not one to lend things out and if I do, I'm always their watching them use it! Or I give them little samples that i've got so that they can ruin them as much as they like! 

Hope you've all had a lovely week!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Template Made By pipdig