Wednesday 23 April 2014

Food | Holiday Eats

Hola! 
I am back from Lanzarote, in case you guys hadn't noticed, and I thought I would share with you some of the best meals I had while I was out. There aren't very many as I forgot to take my phone to the meals and some of them weren't worthy of being shared with you guys. I'm trying to be good to you. 

The first night I went round the corner from my hotel, Bluebay Lanzarote, it was a wonderful restaurant the staff were extremely friendly and the food, well just take a look:


I decided on the Veal in a Diane sauce. Even though I detest mushrooms the sauce didn't taste too much like it, and it was beautiful. The chips were proper chips. Not the fries you get in McDonalds or from the frozen isle. Proper chips that are potatoes chopped up and cooked in a fryer. Literally the most amazing things I've ever tasted. However, no veggies. For some reason they like to serve rice instead, which went well with the sauce but I would have preferred some Broccoli. 

The Next night when we went out we took a taxi to the spanish square and had a few drinks at Mandy's Snug Bar. I will never get over the sizes of drinks. A standard Malibu is about 3x the size of one at home! 


Then after that we decided to go have an Italian, at Pablos. 


I was the only one to have a starter so I thought I would go for something slightly more healthy. Salmon and Avocado. Which was so amazing, words cannot describe this. It was a bed of lettuce and avocado with a bit of seafood sauce and onto, as you can see below, was the salmon. 


Moving on to mains; the parents had Chateubrien. Which my Dad couldn't finish so I got too taste, even though I myself has steak. They really know how to cook them as well. I like my meat rare and some people in England just don't know how to cook it to perfection, but the people in Lanzarote do!




The last place we ate was a grill house and I had Battered Squid. I didn't think this warranted a photo because I'm sure we all know what it looks like. However, the desert was something to die for:



Hope you've enjoyed eying up my tasty food and are now very Hungry. I'm cooking my dinner as i type this so I am going to go back to it before it burns. Don't want a house fire by leaving the hob unattended!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Template Made By pipdig