Monday 7 April 2014

First Look | Real Techniques Dupe?




During my boredom in the past few weeks I have been trawling through amazon. My search led me to these: New Pro Cosmetic brushes. After looking at these for a couple days I finally decided to buy a couple. I will be taking these with me to holiday so that I can see just how good they actually are before I blow my own trumpet. 

On first look these brushes look and feel just like the real techniques, so super soft and the fibres seem pretty strong. They handle and stand are just like the Real Techniques ones except these only come in pink. I got 03 + 04. These are exactly like the stippling and expert face brush. 

At a glance these could make the perfect dupe for the Real Techniques bushes, I guess we shall find out when I get back from my holiday. 

If you would like to give these a try too you can get them here, the only problem is they take 7-21 days to get to you. Let me know, 

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Template Made By pipdig