Monday 28 April 2014

Holiday Bejeweled Madness

Everyone knows of the game bejeweled, but lately there have been loads of games popping up which are all the same but different. For my trip on holiday I decided to download some of these and see how different or similar they actually are. 

Original:



I love the original and it always reminds me of holidays as before I downloaded this I would only have ever played it on long haul flights. My personal best is level 19, do you play it?

My mum then showed me this version;
Farm Heroes:



While this game is the same as Bejeweled, getting 3 or more in a row to make a match, but different. As you can see from the above photo on the left side there is a section to show you what items you are supposed to collect, above that is how many moves you have. It's a good game but sometimes it can be a hard task to actually complete the levels. I think I have been on the above one for about a week and half, and no I still can't do it!

Then, there is;
Candy Crush:



I swore when the candy crush fandom came out that I would never play this game, but when you run out of lives on the other games you're playing, it is inevitable that I would get another version. It seemed my holiday was all about these different versions of bejeweled. However, I stand by the reasons why I wouldnt get this game, it is just another game that does the same thing as, it's not one of my favourites and I rarely play it. 

Frozen:


This however, happens to be my favourite. It is basically bejeweled, they are exactly the same but I think I find this one more exciting because you play through the movie of Frozen. I have spent god knows how many ridiculous hours playing this game instead of sleeping and I still play it now. 

If you're going to get one of these get Frozen Free Fall or the Original Bejeweled. They are both amazing.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Template Made By pipdig