Wednesday 10 September 2014

Make Up Look | Christine Daae - Phantom of the Opera




Disclaimer: My friend is amazing and she's a make-up artist. This post is to show you a look we created not a tutorial on how to do this. Yes that is an instagram filter on the above photo.

If you'd don't already know, where have you been for the last year? I absolutely love Phantom of the Opera and after my last make up look posts, which you can see here, was a success (I feel) I thought I would do a look inspired by Christine Daae.



I found a photo of Christine dressed in the outfit she wears for the Don Juan Triumphant scene in the film. The make up looked easy enough to recreate and hopefully I did a good job although I am no Emmy Rossum. 






Face: Make Up Revolution The One; Shade Two mixed with Shade Three
         Stila Convertible Colour; Peony
Eyes: Estee Lauder; Cyber Teal
Lips: Mac Coral Bliss


I think this look is so good for pale skin tones and great for everyday! Or a dressed up daytime look if you're going on a date. 

Are there any looks you want us to create? 
Let me know!


post signature

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I'm attempting to do some with my own hand but Amy is just so much better! x

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Template Made By pipdig