Friday 19 September 2014

About Me Tag


As I am nearing a year on this little blog of mine and I realised you probably do not know anything about me. I'm not that exciting but I feel its better you know me.



1. Do you have a middle name?
Stephanie

2. What was your favourite subject in school? 
Science, which is weird considering I have not done anything sciencey since college.

3. What’s your favourite drink? 

Lemonade

4. Favourite song at the moment? 

There is only one right now - Taylor Swift Shake it off. That hook is my life!

5. What would you name your children? 

Boy; Tom
Girl; Amelia

6. Do you participate in any sports? 

From the age of 3 to 16 I danced competitively, now I just do at home fitness. 

7. Favourite Book? 
Graceling will always be number one but there are so many that I would call favourites. 

8. Favourite Colour? 

Lilac

9. Favourite Animal? 

Snow Leopard 

10. Favourite perfume? 

I still haven't found one yet!

11. Favourite holiday? 

Caribbean - it's so beautiful!

12. Have you graduated High School? 

I haven't been to school in five years. 

13. Have you been out of the Country? 

Pretty Much every year.

14. Do you speak any other Languages? 

Nope, not fluent, but I can say a few words.

15. Do you have any siblings? 

I have two older brothers.

16. What’s your favourite store?

I literally only shop in one place - New Look

17. Favourite Restaurant? 

Bella Italia!

18. Did you like school? 

I did, until the bullying started. 

19. Favourite YouTubers? 

Zoella, Joe, Marcus, Grace and Poppy. 

20. Favourite Movie? 

Pirates of the Caribbean.  

21. Favourite Tv show? 

I can't choose just one - there's too many. 

22. Pc or Mac? 

I stopped using PC after windows 8. Now I would never have anything other than my Mac.

23. What phone do you have? 

iphone 5

24. How tall are you? 
5ft2. 

Personal Questions:


1. What do you order at Starbucks? 

I don't go to Starbucks, nor do I drink hot drinks. 

2. One thing in your closet you cannot live without? 

Jeans, those bum hugging beauty things. 

3. What’s one thing most people probably don’t know about you? 

I have no self confidence, people don't realise that when they meet me. 


4. Name one thing you want to do before you die… 
Have grandchildren

5. What’s one food you cannot live without? 

Pasta -  those damn tasty carbs. 

6. What quote/phrase do you live by? 

Don't have one actually

7. What’s your most listened to song on iTunes

Probably Hooked on a Feeling from Guardians of the Galaxy.

8. What kind of style would you define yourself as having? 

My own. 

9. Favourite number? 

Numbers are weird

10. Two Hobbies? 
Blogging and writing. 

11. Two Pet Peeves? 

Middle Lane drivers and people who make a weird clocking noise with their teeth, tongue etc. 


Hope you feel like you know me a little bit better now!
post signature


I found this tag here - http://beautyreviewsandthings.wordpress.com/2011/10/11/about-me-12-personal-questions-tag/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Template Made By pipdig