Monday 8 September 2014

Under Inspection | Vasanti Brighten Up!


I received this in my birch box and as I had run out of my other one I picked this out as soon as I got my hands on it. 



It Claims: Dramatically improve your skin's texture to reveal softer, brighter and younger lucky skin! Triple Action Formula brightens with powerful papaya enzymes to give radiance, exfoliates with dermatologist grade micro-crystals and gently cleanses with aloe vera, coconut and panthenol.

Pro's: Super Soft
          Lightly exfoliates
          No bad smell

Con's: Packaging
           No Brightening

My Thoughts: I have only used this product once, so this is more of a first impressions than a complete review however this blew me away with one use. Starting with the negatives, it's no secret birch box usually up their packaging but don't make them full. The package above is only about half full. I haven't seen any brightening in my face but maybe with more uses I will see the difference. As I said before, this product really did blow me away with one use. From the moment I starting rubbing this on my face I loved it. This was soft as well exfoliating and so nice to apply. My face has never been so soft, plus there is nothing to upset your nostrils. 

Do you have a birch box subscription? Do you use this product?
Let me know what you thought!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Template Made By pipdig