Monday 22 September 2014

Under Inspection | Chanel Tan de Soleil



I've never really tried Chanel beauty products before, so when me friend decided to get a few beauties out of her make up stash I decided to have a play. Little did I know that she used this on my face a couple times and I loved it. 


Chanel's Description:
The velvety finish of this light cream-gel bronzer leaves your skin with a beautiful sun-bathed look. Wear it on its own, or for a hint of outdoors radiance, over or under your favorite CHANEL foundation.

Pro's: Glides on the skin
          Blend-able
          Long Lasting
          Build-able colour
         Use all year round

Con's: Hard to use
           

My thoughts: I loved this product when I found out it was being used on me. As you know my friend Amy is a make up artist and she seems to love this product too, especially on me it seems (although I've never seen her do make up on other people with it so I cannot comment really). She tells me that as long as you know how to use it it'll work. The first few times you may use too much or too little of this easily blend-able mousse formula. I would definitely recommend this product for fair or pale skin tones, purely from my own knowledge. As I haven't seen it used on any other skin tone I can't say whether it would work on them or not. 

Definitely a winning product for me.

Have you used this product at all?

Let me know
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Template Made By pipdig