Monday 1 September 2014

Under Inspection | Garnier Ultimate Blends; The Marvellous Glow Oil


After loving my Birchbox Beauty & Protect Oil I did not think I would find a Drugstore alternative that was just as good.




It Claims: The high-performance Ultimate Blends Marvellous Glow Oil, with exquisite Argan and Camellia Oils, contains a UV filter and nourishes and protects and perfects the look of hair. Before Styling: it helps to protect against damage from up to 230 C heat. After Styling & Between Washes: it acts as a perfecting finishing touch. Anytime: it boosts glowing shine and leaves hair smelling divine Use as part of the Marvellous Transformer Ritual 
RESULT: Up to 48 hours glowing shine, incredible suppleness.

Pro's: Smells Amazing
         Hair is super soft
         
Con's: Feeling it leaves on hands
          Shine doesn't last 48hours

My Thoughts: This is a wonderful product if you're going to style your hair with heat. It does make your hair super soft and shiny but it doesn't last long and the product makes your hair feel greasy on day two. However, for the fist one and a half days your hair couldn't look better, plus the heat protection is brilliant as well! I do love it and I will continue to use it - but only when I'm curling or straightening my hair just for that added touchable soft shine. 

Have you tried this yet? What do you think?


post signature

2 comments:

  1. I haven't tried this, but I adore the Elvive Extraordinary Oil from L'Oreal. It doesn't weigh down my short hair and it's amazing ;) xx

    Gyudy’s Notes Of Beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually don't like the Elvive one. It's too sticky for me! This one is really nice though - on hair not hands xx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Template Made By pipdig