Wednesday 24 September 2014

Plymouth Photo Shoot | Nina


As you should all be aware by now, my friend Amy is a make up artist and once a year she goes down to Plymouth to do a photo shoot with her friends. This year she invited me. I got to see what happens behind the scene at a shoot and to meet some pretty awesome people. Read on if you would like to see me try my hand at photography. 


One of the first looks with Nina, the first model, was a no make up make up look. Which I think turned out pretty well. Here are some behind the scene photographs I got to snap;



Then Amy had these awesome lace facial stickers and did an almost ombre lip.





Then Finally, the third look was a beachy themed one as Nina had another shoot to do after I also did some make up applying action shots for the eyes on this as the colours were amazing!







And that is all of Nina's looks!

All finished images will be coming soon, however I do have one;



All behind the scene photos were taken by me. The finished image was taken and edited by Wayne Abbott. You can find him on his Facebook page here or his website here, so go and check them out.

They'll be some more images from behind the scenes along with some of the finished images so keep a look out!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Template Made By pipdig