Monday 15 September 2014

Under Inspection | Clinique Redness Solutions



Ever since I can remember I have suffered with flushed cheeks - only I'm not flushed at all! 



It Claims: Protects skin from the UVA/UVB exposure that can aggravate skins with persistent or reactive redness. Does it without chemical sunscreens. Comforting, oil-free makeup primer with a sheer green tint visually corrects redness, evens skin tone.


Pro’s : even skin tone
            Smooth application
            Lasts a good 6 hours

Cons: Green Colour
            Not Instant
            If not rubbed in properly can flake
            If not shaken, oily.
            Doesn’t stop hot flushes

My Thoughts: Although this product is amazing and works, don't expect it to last all day or through flushes. I would say this product lasts about six hours, so it'll last throughout a day of work, however when you get home you might find a bit of redness is peaking through. However I am happy with this product as it really does hide away my cheeks! It's especially good if you're having photos done as it mattifies as well! 

Have you used this product?
Let me know!


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Template Made By pipdig