Wednesday 3 September 2014

September TBR






This months TBR is going to be a short one. I am starting an at home study course and have so much planned this month that I do not think I'll get through more than these four. However, come back at the end of the month to find out if I do!




I am starting off with Bitterblue by Kirsten Cashore; I have read Graceling and Fire and as they are two of my favourite books I really need to finish this series!

Then we have;

Matched by Ally Condie; First sentence - Now that I've found the way to fly, which direction do I take into the night?

Fractured by Terri Terry; Looking forward to finding out what happens in the next instalment of Kyla's story!

The Husbands Secret by Liane Moriarty; Decided to try a different genre - lets hope it works out.

What you are guys reading this month?


Care to share...
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Template Made By pipdig