Wednesday 17 September 2014

Bold Lips | My Picks





One thing I do love is a bold lip - pass me the red please!
Since finding my love for red lips and falling for the plumb/orchid colour I have since accumulated quite a few bold lips which I love - bar one.




Calvin Klein, Mesmerise


Rimmel Kate Moss, 31


No7 Stay Perfect, Red


Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet, Flambourjois (I only use this on top of Mesmerise as it's not that great!)



B. Cosmetics, Raspberry Jam



Swatches in the order of the above photos. 

All of these are ones I go for on a daily and a night out, they're the perfect shades for my skin tone and I am happy when I wear them.

Have you used any of these?

post signature

2 comments:

  1. I love the Rimmel Kate 01 and MAC Russian Red when I'm looking for going out reds. I can kind of get away with the Rimmel one during the day but with absolutely no other make up on. Revlon are absolutely brilliant for bright shades though - especially the balm stains!

    Rachael at broomfie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've actually never owned a Mac Lipstick. I'll have to check out some more, I love lipsticks haha x

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Template Made By pipdig