Tuesday 9 September 2014

High End | Products Worth The Hype




Last week I did the Drugstore, this week I'm going all out and going High End. As I mainly use drugstore products this will be a little shorter than last weeks which you can see by clocking here.


EsteĆ© Lauder Pure Colour Long Lasting Lipstick: I have quite a few lipsticks from Estee and all of them are amazing but this one if definitely my favourite. Th texture and pigmentation of this lipstick is amazing. 

Stila Kitten Eyeshadow: All Stila eyeshadows are incredible but the one that I find is hyped up the most is Kitten, and rightly so! This shade would suit any eye colour and makes them sparkle. 

Benefit Stay Don't Stray: I've not found an eyeshadow primer that works better than this one had and I've tried four!

Mac Blusher in Launch Away: Sadly this is no longer available in store but this is one of my favourite blushers. I also like peachy keen which you can buy in store or online. These have a way of adding that flushed effect without you looking like a raspberry.

Smashbox Photo Finish Primer: The only primer that works under my eyes and on my nose smoothing out the skin and removing any blemishes. One of my holy grail items.

Smashbox Full Exposure Mascara: After using the mini I got in the starter kit I knew this would be a good mascara. Rivalling the Benefit Bad Girl mascara this definitely brightens the eyes in a good way and defines every lash you have.

Do you guys have any High End products you love?
Let me know!

post signature

2 comments:

  1. The smash box primer is probably my all time favourite primer ! Only thing that seems to properly blur out imperfections! I prefer the anti redness version though for blemishes :)

    thechinadolldiaries.blogspot.co.uk

    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I'm using Clinique redness reducer at the moment - review coming monday. However, when I run out I may try that one! xxx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Template Made By pipdig