Wednesday 29 October 2014

Monthly Round Up | Books and TV


Well this month has been a roller coaster ride for me with these stories. I've even written a few reviews on them! These books were incredible.

The only book I didn't read is Indigo Spell as I thought this was the next in the series but actually it was Golden Lily so I've read that instead. It took my breath away just like all the other books.

I've also read Girl Boss in addition to my TBR.

TV:

Tv-wise there have been loads of new series that I have been watching.

Bones - still as gripping as the first time I watched it.

Once Upon A Time - If you love fairytales you need to look into this series, it is amazing.

Big Bang Theory - Not a fan of Pennys new hair cut but it still gives me a good laugh.

Witches of East End - Becoming increasingly confusing. The King is more evil than I thought!

Sheild - Not as good as the first series but I'm giving it a go.

Vampire Diaries - Can this show get any more heart wrenching?!

Haven - I want Audrey Parker back now.

Are you watching/reading anything new this month?

Leave me recommendations in the comments!

post signature



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Template Made By pipdig