Wednesday 22 October 2014

Make Up Look | Halloween Pt. 1


Disclaimer: This is NOT a tutorial. This is a make up look my friend Amy and Myself created (mainly her) and I am merely showing you photos and products that we used. 

October means only one thing - Halloween. That time of year where everyone dresses up. Usually in a normal outfit covered in blood but today I thought I'd bring you a simple eye look that you could put with most items of clothing and go out in. For those of you who aren't into full face scary make up.










To begin with I thought I would do a simple eye look for those girls (and boys) who want a simple cat like face. You can leave it simple with just the eyes and a dark brown lip or you can add the nose and whisker spots as well.


I can't remember all the name of the colours (sorry!) but here is a list of products that we used;

Face; Foundation - Revlon ColourStay
         Powder      - Chanel Poudre Universelle Loose Powder
         Blush         - Tarte
         Bronzer     - Benefit Hoola
Eyes; Mac Eyeshadow
          Maybelline Gel Eyeliner
          Glitter
Lips;  Mac Lipstick



If you try this look let me know - post me a link in the comments to pictures or your own ideas for Halloween. I am still looking for what I want!

Did you like this post? 
Let me know in the comments,

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Template Made By pipdig