Wednesday 1 October 2014

October TBR


This month is going to be one of my favourite months for reading. Literally every book I have been waiting for or wanting to read is finally in my possession and ready to blow my mind. 




Rebel by Amy Tintera; This is the second book in this series, I'm hoping there will be more but so far there is only two and after stumbling across Reboot on Amazon I knew I was going to love these books. The bit that captivated me was the completely original idea and the front cover only had two lines on it "5 years ago, I died. 178 minutes later I woke up" I mean doesn't that just intrigue you! Rebel is the sequel to Reboot and I'm hoping it's just as brilliant as the first!

Immortal Crown by Richelle Mead; She says this is an adult novel, and I guess I am an adult but seriously, this series could be loved by all ages. The first one had me wanting more from the first page, lets hope this does the same!

Heir of Fire by Sarah J Maas; Give me more Cealena now! This is the book I have been waiting for since I made me preorder back in February/March time (I think) and now I can finally read it. 

The Indigo Spell by Richelle Mead; I loved Vampire Academy and when I heard about another series including those characters but a totally different story I wasn't sure anything could captivate my heart like Rose and Dimitri, but OH was I wrong! Sydney is actually a great character and I cannot wait to read the rest of this series and find out how her story plays out. 

Tiny Beautiful Things by Cheryl Strayed; I read a review of this on a blog that I found while at work (naughty!) and decided I needed to read this!

What are you guys reading this month?
Want a review on any of these?

Let me know!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Template Made By pipdig